People are stressed, frustrated, and feeling insignificant because of the way we see ourselves and through our relationships with others. This book will help you fall in love with the person you see in the mirror every day, and that shift in your relationship with you will allow your relationships with others to work and to flourish.
LEARN HOW TO…
You will finally get rid of the need to have the approval of others to make you feel good about yourself. You will see the strength you gain by having self-love and the peace that will come into your life. This book will allow you to:
- Process situations differently to reduce stress and anger in your life.
- Make all of your relationships work (even the ones you let go of).Accept yourself and fall in love with who you are.
- Understand how to be at peace with or without a partner.
- Gain a different perspective on losing someone close to you.
- Be able to celebrate the differences in people.
- Become judgement FREE.
- Realize that doing right is a simpler life than being right.
In these pages you will uncover . . .
- You Are The Best Gift You Can Offer The World: Love Yourself
- Understand why you do the things you do.
- The Six human needs and The Four Personalities we all share.
- Being different keeps a relationship from being predictable and boring.
- Love the person in the mirror.
- Attract the right people into your life.
- Change those beliefs you were taught and move towards your goals.
- Learn to trust that gut feeling and allow it to be your guide.
- Learn a better way to reduce stress, frustration and anger than blaming others.
- It’s not who is right but doing what is right.
- Learn to use your partner’s differences to grow in your relationship.
- Create a peaceful state of mind after losing someone close to you.
- Live your dreams instead of allowing others to make that decision for you
CLICK HERE TO REQUEST YOUR FREE "RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM-SOLVING" SESSION WITH RON NOW!
“Real life, real love…simplified. This book is simply a must-have. Ron’s relationship advice is spot-on and practical for everyone.”LeGrande Green
I am very happy to support my friend Ron Simplified Myers and his new book around relationships. He hit the nail straight on the head that we should work on getting rid of problems, not people. I believe forgiveness is truly one of the necessary components to achieve success.Wendy Gladney Dean
“This book breaks the mold for any run of the mill “how to find love” books. Ron beautifully blends his own personal love story about the love of his life, with an honest message of self-love for all readers. Poignant storytelling combined with a powerful honest message revealing the true nature of love!”Christine Whitmarsh